A 17-year-old boy who is identified simply as Joshua has reportedly died after smoking a high dose of suspected colorado.
According to the report by The Nation, the sad incident was said to have happened on Sunday at Oba- Ile area of Akure North local government area.
An unnamed witnesses who reportedly spoke to reports was quoted to have said that the deceased usually smoke the substance with his friends.
He was said to have gone into a coma after puffing three times in order to get high.
The witness said he was in a coma for two days and was rushed to the hospital when he didn’t wake up after two days.
Colorado is a synthetic drug and users are said to lack control over certain parts of their bodies.