Music producer and rapper, Dr Dre is reported to have been discharged from the hospital, days after he was hospitalised with a Brain Aneurysm.
According to Dr Dre’s Attorney, Peter Paterno who spoke with CNN, said Dr Dre is back home after undergoing treatment for his Brain Aneurysm at the Cedars-Sinai Medical Center in Los Angeles.
“He’s home and on the mend,” Paterno said on Sunday.
Paterno did not provide additional details of the 55-year-old’s condition, whose condition a few days ago, was reported that Doctors were continuing to do a battery of tests on him to try and confirm the reason for his condition, as they have been unable to figure out the root cause of the brain bleed.
The doctors were reported to have informed his family that a very “bad outcome” doesn’t appear to be on the table, so they are optimistic.
Brain aneurysms result in the patient’s death nearly half the time. Plus, it can leave lasting neurological issues. But, so far, it appears he did not suffer any lasting effects.
Others in the music industry posted updates about Dr. Dre’s health on their social media accounts over the weekend.
“Update: Just Facetimed with @drdre,” rapper Ice-T tweeted on Friday. “He just made it home. Safe and looking good.”
Musician Focus took to his Instagram to post a picture of Dr. Dre in a studio. The caption of the image, which Focus posted on Saturday, read: “My Big Bro is Super Good!!! We Working…”
Dr Dre himself had tweeted this message a few days ago, about news got out about his brain Aneurysm.
He had tweeted this then:
“Thanks to my family, friends and fans for their interest and well wishes. I’m doing great and getting excellent care from my medical team. I will be out of the hospital and back home soon. Shout out to all the great medical professionals at Cedars. One Love!!”