YellowDanfo
MUSIC SHOWBIZ WORLD NEWS

Alleged Sexual Assault: Justin Bieber Sues Two Women For $20m

Justin Bieber's Saudi Arabia Concert Faces More Criticism
 Justin Bieber's Saudi Arabia Concert Faces More Criticism

Singer, Justin Bieber has taken legal action against two women who accused him of sexual assault. The Baby singer was forced to deny claims from two women who both alleged he had sexually assaulted them in 2014 and 2015 respectively.

Legal documents obtained by People show the 26-year-old is suing the two women for $20million, and $10million each, with his lawyers stating their reports, are ‘outrageous lies’ and factually impossible’.

One woman alleged she was assaulted by the singer in Austin, Texas, on 9 March 2014, in a hotel room at the Four Seasons, following his impromptu performance at SXSW festival.

Bieber has since said that he was in Austin for the event but stayed at an Airbnb with then-girlfriend Selena Gomez, and not the Four Seasons.

In separate allegations, another woman claimed he invited her to his hotel room at the Langham, in New York, in the early hours of 5 May, where he sexually assaulted her.

However, his lawyers have described this as ‘an elaborate hoax’, stating that he was in New York at the time but attending a Met Gala after-party.

People state the documents read that the first woman ‘claimed she was sexually assaulted at the Four Seasons Hotel on March 9, 2014, however, Bieber did not stay at that hotel in March 2014 and there are multiple witnesses and documentary evidence to dispute [her] malicious lie.

‘[She] fabricated her sexual encounter with Bieber at the Four Seasons Hotel because it was publicly reported that Bieber had dinner at the Four Seasons Restaurant on March 10, 2014, and presumed that Bieber was at the hotel because of the public reports of him dining at the restaurant.

‘However, even though Bieber went to the restaurant, he did NOT stay at the Four Seasons Hotel.’ Rumours are rumours but sexual abuse is something I don’t take lightly.

I wanted to speak out right away but out of respect to so many victims who deal with these issues daily, I wanted to make sure I gathered the facts before I made any statement.— Justin Bieber (@justinbieber) June 22, 2020

His lawyers also described the second woman’s ‘outlandish’ allegations as ‘likewise factually impossible’ and suggested she was an ‘apparent superfan’. Justin refuted the claims himself on social media earlier this week, in a string of posts on Twitter.

’I don’t normally address things as I have dealt with random accusations my entire career but after talking with my wife and team I have decided to speak up on an issue tonight,’ he began. ‘Rumours are rumours but sexual abuse is something I don’t take lightly.

I wanted to speak out right away but out of respect to so many victims who deal with these issues daily, I wanted to make sure I gathered the facts before I made any statement.

‘In the past 24 hours, a new Twitter appeared that told a story of myself involved with sexual abuse on March 9, 2014, in Austin Texas at the Four seasons hotel. I want to be clear. There is no truth to this story.

In fact, as I will soon show I was never present at that location. ‘As her story told I did surprise a crowd in Austin at SXSW where I appeared on stage with my then assistant side stage and sang a few songs.’ He added: ‘Every claim of sexual abuse should be taken very seriously and this is why my response was needed. ‘

However, this story is factually impossible and that is why I will be working with twitter and authorities to take legal action.

Related posts

Groom Beaten To Death At His Wedding Reception

yellowdanfo

Luigi Mangione Allegedly Surveilled CEO: ‘Checks Every Box’

yellowdanfo

Cardi B slams Tomi Lahren for questioning her political views

yellowdanfo

Louie Anderson: ‘Coming To America’ Star Dies At 68

yellowdanfo

Alain Delon: French Movie Legend Dies At 88

yellowdanfo

Oliver Grant: Wu-Tang Clan Cofounder Cause Of Death Revealed

yellowdanfo

Chance The Rapper Settles Divorce With Kirsten Corley

yellowdanfo

Gina Rodriguez regrets using the N-word, while listening to Fugees

yellowdanfo

At 40 my last child has left for University- Omotola Jalade boast

yellowdanfo

Lys Mousset Smashes His £300K Lamborghini Into Parked Cars 

yellowdanfo

Leave a Comment