YellowDanfo
ENTERTAINMENT WORLD NEWS

Prince Harry Sent ‘Unpleasant’ Message To Charity Chair

Prince Harry Sent ‘Unpleasant’ Message To Charity Chair
Prince Harry Sent ‘Unpleasant’ Message To Charity Chair

Prince Harry allegedly acted “unpleasant” when Dr. Sophie Chandauka, the chair of his Sentebale charity, refused to apologize over an awkward Meghan Markle moment, Page Six reports.


After the corporate finance lawyer claimed to Sky News on Sunday that the 40-year-old Prince Harry requested she issue a statement supporting his wife when their polo match tension made headlines in April 2024, a source revealed to the Telegraph the contents of his alleged message.
The letter had an “unpleasant” tone and used “imperious” language, according to the outlet.

It reportedly left Chandauka “taken aback” — and played a part in the rift that led to Harry and his co-founder, Prince Seeiso of Lesotho, exiting the charity they started in 2006.

While a spokesman for the organization confirmed that “this is true” and “there is a document,” the Daily Mail reported Monday that the foundation did “not have consent to share the communication.”

However, the outlet claimed that Prince Harry demanded the former global COO of Morgan Stanley’s shared services and banking operations “explain herself” in the note.

News broke last week that the Duke of Sussex and Seeiso, 58, were quitting Sentebale, with the “heartbroken” duo issuing a joint statement.

“What’s transpired is unthinkable,” they wrote. “It is devastating that the relationship between the charity’s trustees and the chair of the board broke down beyond repair.”

Chandauka subsequently went on “Sunday Morning With Trevor Phillips,” breaking down how the polo fundraiser in question “went badly.”

Not only did the charity need to change their venue in a month’s notice due to Harry bringing a Netflix camera crew to document the event for his “Polo” docuseries, but Meghan Markle allegedly caused a major disruption.

Chandauka went on to explain why she “wouldn’t” release a statement supporting the “Suits” alum when asked.

“I knew what would happen if I did so, number one. And number two, because we cannot be an extension of the Sussexes,” she said, going on to accuse Harry of “harassment and bullying.”
Sky News reported at the time that a source called Chandauka’s account “highly misleading.”

Related posts

Ray J Claims He Was Just Shot At In A Video

yellowdanfo

Meet the Grahams: Kendrick Lamar Quickly Replies Drake

yellowdanfo

Lisa Marie To Be Honoured With Public Memorial Service

yellowdanfo

Breaking: Ralph Hasenhuttl is Southampton’s new manager

yellowdanfo

Peter Renaday: Master Splinter Dies At 89

yellowdanfo

Beyoncé Fans In Shock Over ‘Name Change’

yellowdanfo

Khloe Kardashian Shares Bizarre Text Exchange With Rob

yellowdanfo

Police says 7 killed, many injured in Texas shooting rampage

yellowdanfo

Drake Celebrates Mom Sandi Graham’s 76th Birthday

yellowdanfo

Meghan Markle Makes A Surprise Appearance At PFW

yellowdanfo

Leave a Comment