YellowDanfo
LOCAL NEWS

EFCC nabs one Ishola Olatunbosun over N90m disappearance

EFCC nabs one Ishola Olatunbosun over N90m disappearance
EFCC nabs one Ishola Olatunbosun over N90m disappearance(via-IG/officialefcc)

One Prince Ishola Olatunbosun has been arrested by the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC) for alleged theft, fraud, criminal breach of trust and obtaining by false pretence to the tune of N90, 000,000.00 (Ninety Million Naira).

According to a statement released by the Anti-Graft Agency Prince Ishola Olatunbosun was arrested following a petition by one Mr Charlse Anyaokei, a director of Viscount Micro-finance Limited, Vancord Bureau-de-Change and Charblecom Concept Limited, which was a petition filed by his legal team, Inedia Oweazim & Co, alleging that he was some time ago, introduced to the suspect (Ishola Olatunbosun), a Chief Executive Officer of Dallas Halimgton Oil Limited with office in Leadway House, Central Business District Abuja, for the purpose of procuring United States Dollars (USD) for him.

The complainant stated that he had earlier had few transactions with Ishola Olatunbosun and his company and that in this case, he neededUS$250,000, whose local currency equivalent of N90million he said he sourced and transferred from his FCMB account to Dallas Halimgton Oil Limited account, belonging to the suspect in the same bank on the agreement that the suspect through the offshore branch of his company would source the dollar equivalent US$250,000.00 for him. He further said that a receipt of the said N90million was duly issued to him by Ishola Olatunbosun.

By late evening of Friday, January 11, 2019, the complainant said the suspect invited him for the completion of the transaction processes and further disclosed that the transaction was only completed around 11 pm.

Following the late completion of the transaction, the complainant disclosed that the suspect told him that it was risky to venture out with the $250,000 and convinced him to rather deposit it in a strong room in his office for safety until he would need it on the next working day, which was Monday, January 14, 2019.

Related posts

Women Working In Osinbajo’s Office Surprise Okonjo-Iweala

yellowdanfo

Breaking: COVID-19 Cases In Nigeria Hit 373 With Eleven New Cases

yellowdanfo

Nigeria’s Oscar entry ‘Lionheart’ disqualified for large English dialogue

yellowdanfo

EFCC arrests 22 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Delta State

yellowdanfo

Port Harcourt: EFCC Arrests Ten Suspected Internet Fraudsters

yellowdanfo

PHOTO: “APC Spent N3bn On Primary Elections And Have Earmarked Over N25bn For Ekiti Election” Governor Fayose

yellowdanfo

COVID-19: NCDC Reports 648 New Cases As Total Now 41,180

yellowdanfo

1 Person Injured As Gorilla Escapes Psychic Centre In Awka

yellowdanfo

Breaking: FG Announce Further Reduction In Petrol Pump Price

yellowdanfo

Musa, Iwobi, Ighalo make CAF African Player of the Year Nominees

yellowdanfo

Leave a Comment