YellowDanfo
MUSIC SHOWBIZ WORLD NEWS

Tory Lanez Calls Shots Fired At Megan Thee Stallion An Accident

Rapper Tory Lanez Reportedly Pleads Not Guilty To Shooting Megan
Rapper Tory Lanez Reportedly Pleads Not Guilty To Shooting Megan

Tory Lanez who was reported to have shot Megan Thee Stallion twice, is now saying the entire incident was an ‘accident.’

According to reports, Tory Lanez, Megan, and her friend Kelsey Nicole had left a party in the Hollywood Hills and at some point, an argument ensued. The SUV was reportedly a ‘chauffeur-driven’ car and at one point Megan and Kelsey wanted to exit the vehicle.

At some point, the hip-hop star allegedly fired off several rounds striking Megan in twice in the feet.

“Tory fired the shots from within the vehicle while Megan was outside trying to leave,” a source told the New York Post.

Adding, “There is video and the police are investigating. This is a case of a man physically harming and abusing a woman.”

A video surfaced immediately following the incident, where it is clear Meg’s feet are bleeding as she walks towards LAPD officers who had pulled over the vehicle.

But, it’s unclear if the shots fired which promoted the LAPD called to the scene actually came from Troy Lanez’ gun or not. 

The rapper was arrested after a gun was found in the vehicle.

Tory has not been charged with any crimes in connection with the actual shooting.

According to one report, Tory says there are ‘mitigating circumstances’ involved in the SUV firing that struck Meg Thee Stallion’s feet — in other words, he is calling it an ‘accident.’

Interestingly, the call originally came in as someone who fired a gun into the air, not directly at someone. Plus, Meg originally told police that she cut her foot on some glass and wasn’t clear it was a gunshot wound.

According to reports, witnesses involved in the care are being ‘uncooperative’ and police are having issues connecting all the dots.

It’s possible, based on Meg’s recent statements on the events, that may change.

“On Sunday morning, I suffered gunshot wounds, as a result of a crime that was committed against me and done with the intention to physically harm me. I was never arrested, the police officers drove me to the hospital where I underwent surgery to remove the bullets,” she posted on IG.

She continued, “I’m incredibly grateful to be alive and that I’m expected to make a full recovery, but it was important for me to clarify the details about this traumatic night.”

The only issue now is if Meg will work with authorities in charging who is responsible in this case.

Tory Lanez has yet to respond to allegations he fired the bullets which struck Megan

Related posts

Poppy Delevingne Flashes Her Growing Bump In A Tiny Bikini 

yellowdanfo

Oprah Winfrey’s Portrait Unveiled At National Portrait Gallery

yellowdanfo

Laura Woods Cradles Growing Baby Bump In New Snaps

yellowdanfo

Danny Trejo Mourns His Chihuahua Dixie

yellowdanfo

Jay-Z Seen Out Hiking With Friends In The Hamptons

yellowdanfo

Silvio Horta The Brain Behind The Film ‘Ugly Betty’ Found Dead 

yellowdanfo

Drake gives Kanye props as he celebrates 10-years of ‘So Far Gone’

yellowdanfo

The Sims 4 Developer Reveals New Additions And Features

yellowdanfo

Mark Ronson Pays Tribute To Amy Winehouse At The BRIT Awards

yellowdanfo

Kendall Jenner And Hailey Bieber React To Trump’s Victory

yellowdanfo

Leave a Comment