World tennis superstar and mother of one, Serena Williams shared yet another favourable moments of her 2017. This is coming after the former number one tennis ranked player in the world, shared a post of her most memorable moments of 2017 last night, which featured just her. But she took to her social media to share one of the most talked about events of 2017, involving her husband, Mr Alex. She did it in a way as if she was trying not to leave any member of her new family behind…lol
In putting up the pictures, she shared a small note, saying:
Serena Williams would like to share another top ten moments of this year. Featuring my husband. He’s my rock my backbone my love. I am so lucky to have found this wonderful man that treats me better than a queen.
1. This is where he proposed to me all the way in Rome. At the exact same table, we met.
2. He puts up with my incorrigible immaturity
3. I said yes
4. Our first trip as an engaged couple. Little did we know I was 4 weeks pregnant!
5. Getting ready for the Met Gala 6. Both of us in our @versace_official finest for the Met gala
7. Our baby moon
8. You may now kiss the bride. 9. Alexis first introduce me as his wife
10. King and Queen at last. I love you Alexis you make me excited to wake up every morning knowing I’ll get to see you.