The year 2017 without a doubt has been the most memorable year for the former number one world tennis star, and legend Serena Williams. From winning grand slams to getting married and having a baby. All these, the tennis legend took to her social media page to celebrate, as the year comes to a successful end. She wrote:
“This year has been amazing for me. As it comes to its end I want to share 10 personal moments.
1. The day I found out I was pregnant. I had to pretend I everything was normal but I was dying inside. After all I had a grand slam to play.
2. Melbourne 7 weeks pregnant
3. Wow I won the Australian Open. I was 9 weeks by than. No one knew outside of venus and my fiancé Alexis
4. Everyone got me stuffed animals for my bridal shower.
5. 24 weeks.
6. bridal shower by @thevlvgroup
7. still hitting at 7.5 weeks
8. @vanityfair cover of the year for me
9. Just about ready to pop
10. The day before I checked into hospital to have my amazing baby”